Welcome To FAQ

Below you will find some questions which have been frequently asked by clients. And provided answers also have been given below.
Remember, you can always contact us directly and speak with us !

1. Migration PR Visas form family
2. Business Migration Visa
3. Visit Visa
4. Students Visa
5. Super Visa
6. Spouse Visa
7. Parent, Grandparent Visa
8. Reject Cases (Visit, Spouse, PR)
9. Appeals to Canada
10.High Commission Republications

We have provided an online assessment for free of charge to test your eligibility, once you submit the form, we will evaluate and let you know whether you are eligible or not.

According to the computations of the points, the person who has got more points will be the principal applicant. This decision is important, because the other applicants rely on primary applicant, once the Primary applicant approved, and so the remainder of the family members will also get approved.

The processing time may differ depend on:
1. The case processing center/
2. The type of the immigration application
3. How well the case is presented
4. The complexity of your case.

No one can guarantee you a particular handling time period and any legal counselor/specialist that ensures preparing times is in effect not as much as honest with you. Legal counselors/advisors can give gauges; be that as it may, they cannot ensure handling times as preparing times are always subject to change without early notification.

Obtaining " permanent residence " or " permanent resident status " in Canada is also known as " immigrating to Canada " or becoming a " landed immigrant. " The successful end result of the Immigration process is the issuance of an " immigrant visa " or " confirmation of permanent residence document ". Persons to whom an immigrant visa/confirmation of permanent residence document has been issued must present themselves to an Immigration officer at one of Canada’s official ports of entry in order to become landed immigrants.

Canadian permanent residents/landed immigrants and citizens enjoy all of the same rights and privileges (i.e. free health care, free elementary and secondary education, etc.) with three (3) exceptions:

1. Permanent residents cannot vote.
2. Permanent residents cannot hold a Canadian passport.
3. Permanent residents can be deported for certain criminal convictions.

Within any five (5) year period, a permanent resident must be:

1. Physically present in Canada for at least 730 days (two (2) years) in that five (5) year period

2. Outside of Canada, accompanying a Canadian citizen, who is his or her spouse or common-law partner or a child accompanying a parent
3. Outside of Canada, employed on a full-time basis by a Canadian business
An accompanying spouse, common-law partner or child of a permanent resident, who is outside Canada and is employed on a full-time basis by a Canadian business.

To be eligible to immigrate to Canada, one must meet the requirements of one of the many catergories of Canadian Immigration:

1. Federal Skilled Worker Class
2. Federal Skilled Trades Class
3. Canadian Experience Class
4. Business Class
5. Family Class
6. and apply for Permanent Residence in Canada through a designated Case Processing Centre/Centralized Intake Office.

Only after having resided in Canada for three (3) out of four (4) years as a permanent resident/landed immigrant of Canada, is one eligible to apply for Citizenship. If you believe you are eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship and wish our assistance.

Yes. Please review the information on our website pertaining to Work Permits.

Yes. Please review the information on our website pertaining to Study Permits.

Yes. Please review the information on our website pertaining to Temporary Resident (Visitor) Visas.

Please note that we are NOT Immigration consultants; rather, we are Immigration lawyers. While lawyers and consultants are both regulated by their respective regulatory bodies, a lawyer has completed a university law degree, which is not a requirement for becoming licensed as a consultant. Please keep this information in mind when choosing your representative.

Please also note that should your Application for Permanent Residence in Canada be refused, only an Immigration Lawyer can represent you in the Federal Court of Canada. Immigration Consultants are NOT permitted to do so.

The speed with which we work depends entirely upon you. If you give us what we need in a timely fahion and follow our instructions, we can work quickly. If you do not give us what we need in a timely fahion or do not follow our instructions, properly, processing will take longer.